Our Terms & Conditions are in line with our hosts conditions (see here
for more information). We do however wish to draw particular attention to prohibited uses of ours (and by extension our hosts) services. The document can be found in full at the above link, but has been condensed for brevity below.
- Unsolicited commercial email, or SPAM, is prohibited.
Certain content is prohibited. You are responsible for any content transmitted, or accessed, using our network. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. You may not use our network to directly facilitate the violation of any particular law or regulation or this AUP. The activities listed below are meant to provide you with examples of activities and content that are strictly prohibited by this AUP. Use of our network to host content related to or to engage in the following activities is strictly prohibited.
- IRC scripts/bots, IRCD (irc servers), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
- Websites or links to websites advocating human violence and hate crimes
- Websites promoting illegal activities. or linking to other websites that promote illegal activities
- lottery/gambling or chain letters, regardless of content, and regardless of your citizenship
- advertising, advocating or operating High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) , Ponzi or Pyramid schemes, prime banks programs, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, or Related Sites
- fraudulent sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- broadcasting or streaming of live sporting events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc.) or television
- cryptocurrency/bitcoin miners
- impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying one’s user name in email, Usenet postings, on Internet Relay Chat (IRC), or with any other Internet service
- dox or posting personally identifiable information such as addresses and phone numbers of individuals with the hope of causing damage or harm to said person. This does not cover Government officials when providing contact email addresses or the representatives work phone
- content that promotes or advocates human trafficking in any way shape or form as determined by A2 Hosting's sole discretion, sites that promote prostitution, or escort services
- network unfriendly activity (ex: attempts to interfere with our network or network connections or which adversely affect the ability of other people or systems to use our network or the Internet)
- creating, posting or sending Warez, Roms, CD-Keys, cracks, passwords, serial numbers, Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, engaging in denial of service attacks, or hosting content that is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections
- posting links to prohibited items, facilitating a violation of our Policies, or instructing others in illegal or prohibited activities
- setting up or using (via the Service) proxies, proxy scripts/anonymizers of any kind.
We do support adult content, and allow it to be hosted, however it MUST be acceptable and legal under UK Law. Any breaches of our terms will result in the content being removed and the site owner informed. If you are unsure if your content is allowed on our network, email [email protected]